
My mum works in a hair dressers so I thought I'd get my hair treated for free. She says to me "oh, I hope u know we're gonna be using Kera Kare in ur hair, not bicarbonate soda and salad dressing or cow piss and camel shit" (trying to be funny cos i only use natural products)
Anyway so I started preaching to her WHY I use natural products, but u know older black people dont wanna hear nothing!!
So, I went up to the INDIAN owner and asked him if his people used these products or do they use things like amla, shikaikai, vatika etc. He was so shocked that I knew about these products and said his people ONLY use these natural products. Now heres the killer, I asked him why he sells these products then and he said"if black people want to spend their money on this stuff then we'll sell it to them"
* Was i dumb founded or was i dumb founded? *
That comment made me feel sick, but at the same time I felt proud that I knew this and I was right even though all my friends and family thought I was crazy.And the shameful part of this rant is that my mum then started scanning the shop like a mad woman for NATURAL products only; prime example of what black people do, when its our own people talking we call them mad, laugh and put them down, BUT as soon as another race confirms it................it becomes gospel!!!!!
The moral of the story IS......................know ur shit because the White, Chinese, AND the Indian man will sell u engine oil and tell u its good for u and then the Black man would lap it up like the brainwashed fool he is!!!
* KNOW YOURSELF, KNOW YOUR SHIT!! *
Anyway so I started preaching to her WHY I use natural products, but u know older black people dont wanna hear nothing!!
So, I went up to the INDIAN owner and asked him if his people used these products or do they use things like amla, shikaikai, vatika etc. He was so shocked that I knew about these products and said his people ONLY use these natural products. Now heres the killer, I asked him why he sells these products then and he said"if black people want to spend their money on this stuff then we'll sell it to them"
* Was i dumb founded or was i dumb founded? *
That comment made me feel sick, but at the same time I felt proud that I knew this and I was right even though all my friends and family thought I was crazy.And the shameful part of this rant is that my mum then started scanning the shop like a mad woman for NATURAL products only; prime example of what black people do, when its our own people talking we call them mad, laugh and put them down, BUT as soon as another race confirms it................it becomes gospel!!!!!
The moral of the story IS......................know ur shit because the White, Chinese, AND the Indian man will sell u engine oil and tell u its good for u and then the Black man would lap it up like the brainwashed fool he is!!!
* KNOW YOURSELF, KNOW YOUR SHIT!! *
No comments:
Post a Comment